Aspire Higher and Study Higher bring you two online webinars on Supporting Service Children, delivered by Service Children's Progression Alliance Oxfordshire and Central England Hub. The sessions will inform participants about the Thriving Lives Toolkit. You will hear about the seven principles of effective support, the SCiP alliance's UK wide Hub Network and how to utilise the Thriving Lives Toolkit. The second session will explore more deeply the context of service children in Aspire Higher and Study Higher regions and allow participants to reflect on best practice.
Please note the following:
- It is advised that participants attend both sessions in order to gain the full training provided by the SCiP alliance.
- Zoom joining links for both events will be sent to registrants ahead of the conferences.
- SCiP alliance collects anonymised data from registrants for monitoring purposes to be reported to their funder. Their privacy statement can be found here.
- Understanding Service Children's Lives and how the Alliance helps
- Tuesday 8th June 2021- 15:45-16:45
- Thriving Lives Conference: How Schools can use the Thriving Lives Toolkit to help Service Children Thrive
- Wednesday 23rd June 15:45- 17:45