Thriving Lives Toolkit Virtual Training Conference for Schools : South
- Organised by: SCiP Alliance: Southern Hub
- Location: Online
* PLEASE NOTE: Eventbrite registration closes on 31st MARCH 2021. Thereafter you can still register for the event by contacting: email@example.com
The evidence-based Thriving Lives toolkit explains the 7 principles of effective support for Service children in school and provides self-reflection questions linked to further guidance, case studies and resources. At this conference you will explore the principles, reflect on your practice and plan action back in school.
The conference will cover the following themes:
- Understanding Service children’s lives and how the Alliance helps
- How schools can use the Thriving Lives Toolkit to help Service children thrive
- Who can help schools help Service children thrive, and how?
Please note that the morning will be of interest to schools across the UK. The afternoon will focus on provision in the South and so will be of particular benefit to schools in this area.
The SCiP Alliance Hub network is planning further online conferences in other areas of the UK. Please contact info@scipalliance for more information on other locations.
This event will be hosted by the University of Portsmouth. Please read the University's e-privacy statement here.
Registration will be handled by the SCiP Alliance. Please read our online event policy here.