The SCiP Alliance team is growing, and we are currently recruiting for an Engagement Manager to join the core team.
The SCiP Alliance Engagement Manager will increase the scale and depth of engagement of schools and other partners with the online Thriving Lives Toolkit, helping them to develop and continually enhance their support for Service children. The post-holder will also help develop and build engagement (including schools, colleges, universities, local authorities, charities and others) in a new online community platform and the suite of support available to allies throughout the Alliance Community.
The post-holder will support the SCiP Alliance Management Group’s work representing the community and organise opportunities for community consultation. This will involve representing and presenting for the Alliance at conferences, events and meetings.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Keen to take the initiative and make change happen by growing great relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and organisations in a large and complex community
- Self-reliant, adaptable and creative, and energised by working flexibly in a team that cares about the change we achieve together not just our individual successes
- Someone who values diverse partnership-working, asset-based approaches and making a difference for children and young people
- Able to engage and influence change through excellent face-to-face and online communication skills and by developing compelling online content
- Excited to get out and about and promote engagement in the Thriving Lives Toolkit and SCiP Alliance community across the UK
Application deadline: Friday 2nd December. Job reference: 2702
Applications should be made via the University of Winchester website here: Work with us - University of Winchester