Thriving Lives Toolkit: enhancing school collaboration
This research project explored the use of the Thriving Lives Toolkit to enhance collaboration between educational settings in support of Service children’s educational progression. It was funded by the Southern Universities Network and run in collaboration with the Hampshire District Coordinators Network.
The research aimed to build a qualitative picture of how the Toolkit might foster collaboration and practice-sharing between stakeholders by
- Facilitating collaborative work across Hampshire for schools to pilot and use the tool
- Evaluating the collaboration generated and its impact
- Analysing the way the Toolkit has provided an impetus for collaboration among schools
- Evaluating how important this impact is to schools with smaller numbers of Service children
- Generating recommendations for future enhancement of the Toolkit