Thriving Lives Toolkit: enhancing school collaboration
This project will explore the potential use of the Thriving Lives Toolkit to enhance collaboration between educational settings in support of Service children’s educational progression.
The project is funded by the Southern Universities Network and run in collaboration with the Hampshire District Coordinators Network.
The project will build a qualitative picture of how the Toolkit might foster collaboration and practice-sharing between stakeholders. It will:
- Facilitate collaborative work across Hampshire for schools to pilot and use the tool
- Evaluate the collaboration generated and its impact
- Analyse the way the Toolkit has provided an impetus for collaboration among schools
- Evaluate how important this impact is to schools with smaller numbers of Service children
- Generate recommendations for future enhancement of the Toolkit
The project will report in March 2022.